PP Hollow Sheet is made of Polypropylene (PP) copolymer, also known under the names of corrugated Sheet, Corflute , Sunpack Sheet , cartonplast sheet , Correx, Corex , Coroplast , Fluteboard, Danpla, Twin Wall Sheet ,Core Flute, Corriboard, Polyflute and so on .It is a lightweight (hollow structure), non-toxic, waterproof, shockproof, long lifespan, corrosion preventive material. Compared with cardboard, It has the advantage of waterproof, colorfast and corrosion preventive.it is a idea materials for packaging, advertising, construction and agriculture uses.
Thickness range from 2-10mm
Max Width: 1650mm
Color : White,Black,Red ,Blue,Yellow and available in all custom colors
Surface : Smooth
Available in sheets or rolls, cut to size.
- Light Weight and High tensile strength
- Moisture resistance.
- High tensile strength
- Unaffected by water, oil and chemicals
- Ideal for disposable and reusable purposes
- Dust free and clean
- Environmental friendly, non-toxic, recyclable, washable
- Easy to fabricate, custom-made cut shape
- Excellent surface for paints and inks
- durability and weather resistant
- Available in various grades, such as corona treated, anti-static, conductive.UV Resistant.
Potential user industries for PP hollow board would be
- 1. Farm produce-tomatoes,carrots,mushrooms,fruit-in the form of tote boxes or crates
- 2. Horticulture-orchids and other expensive garden products-tote boxes, crates
- 3. Agriculture products-Tea,coffee,tobacco,foodgrain-unit/bulk packs
- 4. Electrical & Electronic appliances-sensitive electrical equipment, measuring equipment for radio and electronic industry-unit/bulk packs, tote boxes
- 5. Glassware & potteries-fragile items-unit/bulk packs
- 6. Auto ancillary spare parts and components-unit/bulk packs
- 7. Food items such as baby food, milk powder, biscuits and chocolates-unit/bulk packs
- 8. Beverages inclusive of beers, liquors, soft carbonated and non-carbonated drinks-tote boxes, crates, carry-home packs.
- 9. Frozen sea-food and meat export packs-unit/bulk packs
- 10. Pharmaceuticals and other steam sterilised products-unit/bulk packs
- 11. Cosmetics-unit packs as well as point of sale display items
- 12. Automobile battery cases-unit/bulk packs
- 13. Office stationery- folders
- 14. Advertisement and Printing
Features of sheet construction: