PP Corflute Sheet for Printing and Packing
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 pcs|
|Production Capacity:||40 Tons/Day|
|Transport Package:||Pallet (Export Standard)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Material: PP
- Thickness: 2mm-12mm
- Color: Red, Yellow, Black, Blue, and So on
- Trademark: Sunplas
- Origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu Province
- Contraction Percentage: ＜0.4%
- Size Max Width: 1600mm
- Lead Time: Within 14days
- Specification: customize by your request
- HS Code: 3926909090
PP Corflute Sheet
- also known under the tradenames of Corrugated Plastic, Corflute, Correx, Corex, Fluteboard, Danpla, Twin Wall Sheet, Hollow Sheet, Core Flute, Corriboard, Carton Plast or Polyflute -
- refers to a wide range of extruded twin wall plastic sheet products produced from high-impact polypropyleneor polyethylene resin specifically for use in the screen printing, display signs, construction protection andpackaging markets.
Features of sheet construction:
1. The polypropylene construction is extremely heat, water and chemical resistant, and easy to produce.
2. Sleek and eye-pleasing, popular for use in advertising boards and displays.
3.Light and hollow design, high pressure and shock resistance, and low cost production have also made this product popular as construction safety sheeting and curing sheets.
4. A functional, rational, and economical trend-setting new product.