Textured ABS Sheet for Thermoforming Prototype Models
|FOB Price:||US $1,850 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||2 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Tons||US $1,850/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||40 Tons/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: sunplas-abs
- Kind: Engineering Plastic Sheet
- Contraction Percentage: ＜0.4%
- Certificate: RoHS, ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, Reach
- Packaging: Pallet
- Trademark: Sunplas
- Specification: Max. width 1900mm
- HS Code: 30203000
- Material: ABS
- Water Absorption: 0.1%~0.3%
- Tensile Strength: （81~130）MPa
- Delivery Date: 14 Days
- Max Width: 1900 mm
- Transport Package: Pallet
- Origin: China
What is ABS?
ABS is an acronym for the material's generic name, Acrylonitrile, Butadiene and Stryene contributes to this unique versatility. ABS has perhaps the best balance of properties when cost is a factor. It has good chemical and stress-resistance as well as a combination of toughness with rigidity and creep resistance.
ABS represents an excellent choice for many thermoforming applications. It is easily thermoformed and lends itself to remarkable reproduction of mold detail. Additional thermoforming benefits include ease of post-forming fabrication.
The strength of ABS depends on temperature. As temperature decreases, the impact strength of ABS also decreases. Design considerations should be guided by this
Including: ABS high Gloss Sheet ,
ABS Matte Sheet ,
ABS textured Sheet .
ABS Fire Resistant Sheet .
ABS Metallic Sheet.
ABS UV Resistant Sheet
|Color||basic white and customer color matches|
Gloss/matt , Gloss/Gloss, Matt/Matt
1. Good mechanical strength, high impact strength
2. Resists scratching, Excellent abrasion resistance
3. Good electrical properties, moisture and creep resistance
4. High dimensional stability, good luster
5. Good chemical and stress cracking resistance to inorganic salt solutions, alkalis and many acids(strong oxidizing acids is a exception).
ABS Sheet Machining Solution
shearing with different tools or machines.
ABS Sheet Main tech parameter as follows :
Hardness by the ball Indentation
Vica softening point
Size change rate
-20 ~ +5 (%)
ABS Sheet Applications
1. Automotive interior and exterior
2. Aircraft interior trims
3. Home appliances
4. Architectural model building & prototype Models
5. Machine parts and rollers
6. Advertising printing (screen printing ,digital printing ,laser printing,inkjet printing),sign ,display
7. refrigerator's door liner,inner liner
Jiangsu Sunplas Co., Ltd ( Suzhou Jufeng Plastics Co., Ltd ) established in 2003, is one of the market leader in producing series of ABS sheet, HIPS sheet, PP hollow sheet, PVC sheet and functional composite sheets. We own 5 advanced co-extrusion production lines with an annual output over 18,000 tons. The products are exported to different countries all over the world, such as France, UK, Germany, USA and Africa countries. Our representative customers are SAMSUNG, SHARP, HAIER, ELECTROLUX, SIEMENS, BENZ, SKYWORTH.
Our company have following advantages:
1. Fast delivery: production can be finished with 14 days according to customer's requirement.
2. Quality guarantee: company has a perfect quality assurance system. Focus on raw material inspection, production process inspection, finished production inspection to make sure
products meet customer's requirement. All of our products are environment-friendly, and pass the certificates of SGS and other inspection institution.
3. We own rich experience of professional sales team and after-sale service department.
4. Research and development ability: We have the ability to develop our own products, can provide functional plastic sheet as you requested.
5. Multi services: OEM and ODM service.
6. Location: near shanghai, 1 hour to shanghai port, 40 minutes to shanghai airport, 30 minutes to shanghai train station.
Being honest and focusing on doing things is our principle. We provide the best sheets exceeding customer's expectation.
Therefore, SUNPLAS is your best choice.
We sincerely invite you to create a bright future together with us.